- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 19/04/2023
A. 2.3 sec
B. 1.3 sec*
C. 1.7 sec
D. 3.1 sec
- Chemical used to kill rats and mice are ?
- A. Insecticides B. Rodenticides C. Fungicides D. Herbicides E. None of these...
- The fruits without seed, like banana, are called_____________?
- A. Seedless fruits B. Parthenogenesis fruits C. Parthenocarpic fruits D. placental fruits E. Organic fruits...
- How many bones are there in an adult human being?
- A. 210 B. 260 C. 206 D. 300...
- A lake starts freezing because of the cold atmosphere. It will first freeze
- A. At the bottom B. ln the middle pan C. At the top surface D. Uniformly throughout the water body...
- What is the date when day and night are equal?
- A. March 21 and December 24 B. January 14 and September 23 C. March 20 and September 23 D. January 14 and June 22...
Leave a Reply