- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 15/05/2023
A. 90% Hydrogen, 10% Nitrogen
B. 80%Nitrogen, 20% Hydrogen
C. 60% Nitrogen, 40%inert gases
- Magnifying power of a simple microscope can be increased by ?
- A. increasing focal length of the lens B. Decreasing focal length of the lens C. Lens of large aperture D. lens of short aperture E. None of these...
- Myopia is a disease connected with_________?
- A. Ears B. Eyes C. Lungs D. Brain...
- Detergents dissolved in water help in cleaning clothes by_________?
- A. Increasing the temperature of water B. Reacting chemically with dirt C. Reducing the surface tension of water D. Dissolving dirt...
- One of the following is a water soluble vitamin?
- A. Vitamin A B. Vitamin D C. Vitamin K D. None...
- Calculus was invented by________?
- A. Al-khawarzimi B. Pythagoras C. IsaaC Newton D. Al.kindi...
Leave a Reply