A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin D
C. Vitamin K
(Vitamin B and C are water soluble vitamin)
Vitamins are classified as either fat soluble (vitamins A, D, E and K) or water soluble (vitamins B and C)
- The blue colour of clear sky is due to_______________?
- A. Reflection of light B. Refraction of light C. Diffraction of light D. Dispersion of light...
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s:
- A. Age B. Gravitational pull C. Density D. Mass...
- All of the following substances are crystalline except_____________?
- A. Ice B. Diamond C. Sucrose D. Plastic...
- The study of organisms and their environment is known as ________?
- A. Acoustics B. Ecology C. Ichthyology D. None of these...
- Max plank is famous for his discovery of?
- A. Energy quanta B.photon C.both D.none...