- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Miscellaneous Literature Mcqs 04/12/2020
- ‘Vanity Fair’ is a novel by_______________?
- A. Dickens B. Thackeray C. Scott D. Fielding...
- Who is called the father of English Poetry ?
- A. Milton B. Wordsworth C. G. Chaucer D. Charles Dickens...
- James Joyce’s narrative technique is known as______________________?
- A. stream of consciousness B. psycho-analysis C. Objective Co-relative D. Symbolism and Mysticism...
- The first Englishwoman to earn her living as a playwright was______________?
- A. Nell Gwynn B. Aphra Behn C. Lady Teazle D. Ann Hathaway...
- The shepherd in “The Passionate Shepherd to His Love” is_________________?
- A. sentimental B. practical C. irresponsible D. romantic...
Leave a Reply