- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Medieval Literature and Culture 15/07/2021
A. prostitution was considered problematic but legal
B. the Church opposed prostitution on moral grounds
C. prostitution was considered a solution to epidemics of rape
D. All of the Above
- Which of the following best defines caesura ?
- A. A pause or break in a line of poetry B. Giving inanimate objects human qualities C. A metaphorical compound D. The image used to share qualities in a metaphor or simile...
- What is a lai ?
- A. A poem with courtly love as its central theme B. A short lyrical poem C. A poem that is usually in octosyllabic couplets D. All of these answers...
- Despite the fact that the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle continued well into the Norman rule of the 12th century, which king originally commissioned this work ?
- A. King Harold B. King Arthur C. William the Conqueror D. Alfred the Great...
- What was a virago ?
- A. a heroine who used female attributes to become a saint B. a saint who was NOT the humble, pious, and chaste figure she was expected to be C. an asexual female saint D. an anchorite...
- Which topic(s) is/are explored in The Lais of Marie de France ?
- A. superstition B. adultery C. jealous fathers D. All of the Above...
Leave a Reply