- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Literary Theory and Criticism 03/12/2021
A. Psychoanalytic theory
B. Feminist theory
C. Ethnic criticism
D. All of the above answers are correct.
- Who was the most illustrious pupil of Plato ?
- A. Aristotle B. Longinus C. Aristophanes D. Socrates...
- What does Judith Butler mean when she suggests that gender is “performed” ?
- A. Gender does not reflect an essential truth, but rather is a role people play based on their internalization of socially constructed gender roles. B. Gender roles do not exist. C. Real gender roles are scripted by excellent writers. D. All of the above answers are correct....
- Plato has a positive view of art, in so far as_______________?
- A. It represents the nature B. It contributes to the spiritual growth of people C. It shows a tragedy D. It imitates nobility...
- Who is the author of the notorious book entitled The School of Abuse ?
- A. Roger Ascham B. Stephen Hawes C. John Skelton D. Stephen Gosson...
- The statements below are parts of the steps on “How to Analyze a Play”. Which comes in as second thing to do before writing a critical essay of a play ?
- A. Identify External Factors Related to the Work B. Interpret the Play C. Analyze the Staging D. Analyze the Essential Elements of the Play...
Leave a Reply