- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
In Book Three of “Paradise Lost,” God the Father alludes to what theological principle in the following quotation: “I made him [Adam] just and right, / Sufficient to have stood though free to fall.”
Hamad The Poetry of John Milton 15/07/2021
B. Free will
- John Milton’s “L’Allegro” and “Il Penseroso” are companion poems and are both written in ?
- A. iambic pentameter B. tetrameter couplets C. heroic couplets D. Shakespearean sonnets...
- In Book Six of “Paradise Lost,” Adam is told of what major event ?
- A. The fall of the Son B. The fall of the Rebel Angels C. The fall of God D. The death of Michael...
- In “Samson Agonistes,” the character who tells others of Samson’s death is_____________?
- A. Manoa. B. Dalila. C. the Chorus. D. a Messenger....
- According to John Milton, political offices were to be filled by______________?
- A. the king B. the House of Lords C. popular election D. God...
- What important event(s) occur(s) in John Milton’s “Paradise Lost” immediately after Eve first eats of the Tree of Knowledge ?
- A. Nature is immediately wounded by Eve’s transgression. B. Satan is immediately wounded by Eve’s transgression. C. Raphael is immediately wounded by Eve’s transgression. D. Abdiel immediately flees the Council of Rebel Angels....
Leave a Reply