- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad James Joyce 28/04/2023
A. whether the novel has a plot
B. whether the novel has definite characters
C. whether the novel has a protagonist
D. All of the Above
- To whom was Joyce married ?
- A. Nora Barnacle B. Sylvia Beach C. Molly Bloom D. Augusta Gregory...
- In The Dubliners, which best describes the order of the story arc ?
- A. adolescence, maturity, childhood B. childhood, maturity, adolescence C. childhood, adolescence, maturity, public life D. childhood, adolescence, maturity...
- In A Portrait of the Artist, the main character is named after which mythical figure ?
- A. Aeneas B. Icarus C. Daedalus D. Minos...
- According to most critics, what does the circular structure of Finnegans Wake represent ?
- A. the impossibility of resurrection B. the unconscious C. unrequited love D. the patterns of birth, life, and death...
- With which character in The Odyssey does Molly Bloom best correspond ?
- A. Nausicaa B. Aeolus C. Penelope D. Telemachus...
Leave a Reply