- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Who wrote following lines: “_________ I am involved in mankind: and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.” ?
Hamad Dr.Faustus By Christopher Marlowe 02/12/2021
A. John Donne
B. John Milton
C. Earnest Hemingway
- Which century is known as Dawn of Renaissance ?
- A. 14 th B. 15 th C. 16 th D. 14 th and 16 th...
- “On his blindness”, a collection of sonnets is written by ?
- A. Edmund Spenser B. John Milton C. Shakespeare D. Sir Philip Sidney...
- When, is it estimated, was ’Dr Faustus’ first performed ?
- A. 1594 B. 1604 C. 1590 D. 1593...
- Which poet was first who used metaphysical poetry among his contemporaries ?
- A. Edmund Spenser B. John Milton C. John Donne D. Sir Philip Sidney...
- Which of the following statement is correct ?
- A. Shakespeare’s first child Susanna was born in 1583. B. In 1585 twins were born and named Hamnet and Judith. C. both a and b D. None of above....
Leave a Reply