- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Christopher Marlowe 29/03/2023
- To which theater was Christopher Marlow associated with ?
- A. English Puritan theatre B. English Renaissance theatre C. Restoration theatre D. English Neo-Classical theatre...
- Which one of the following plays of Christopher Marlow tells the story of the disposition of a king by his barons and the Queen ?
- A. Doctor Faustus B. Edward the Second C. The Massacre at Paris D. The Jew of Malta...
- In which place of England Christopher Marlow born ?
- A. London B. Norflock C. Canterbury D. Warwick...
- Which one of the following dramas attributed to Christopher Marlow is believed to have been his first ?
- A. The Jew of Malta B. Dido, Queen of Carthage C. Edward the Second D. Tamburlaine the Great...
- What is Christopher Marlowe’s Nationality ?
- A. British B. German C. Dutch D. American...
Leave a Reply