- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Victorian Age 16/05/2023
- Which best describes the general feeling expressed in literature during the last decade of the Victorian era ?
- A. studied melancholy and aestheticism B. sincere earnestness and Protestant zeal C. raucous celebration mixed with self congratulatory sophistication D. paranoid introspection and cryptic dissent...
- Which best describes the minority of Evangelicals in the Church of England ?
- A. A group of unattractive people relegated to the colonies to perform missionary work where they wouldn’t tarnish the aesthetics of the Church of England. B. Also called Nonconformists or Dissenters, Evangelicals led the missionary movement in the colonies, advocated a Puritan moral code, and were responsible for the emancipation of slaves in the British … Which best describes the minority of Evangelicals in the Church of England ?Read More...
- Why did the novel seem a genre particularly well-suited to women ?
- A. It did not carry the burden of an august tradition like poetry. B. It was a popular form whose market women could enter easily. C. It was seen as a frivolous form where one shouldn’t make serious statements about society. D. all but C...
- The basic theme of Arnold’s Literature and Dogma is____________?
- A. Contemporary literary criticism B. Art and Literature C. Theology D. Social changes in the Victorian Age...
- Which of the following was Elizabeth known as ____________?
- A. Unintelligent B. Rude C. Stingy D. Fanatic...
Leave a Reply