- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad 20th Century 14/07/2021
A. the southern counties of Ireland
- Which scientific or technological advance did not take place in the first fifteen years of the twentieth century ?
- A. Albert Einstein’s theory of relativity B. wireless communication across the Atlantic C. the creation of the internet D. the invention of the airplane...
- Which novel did T. S. Eliot praise for utilizing a new mythical methodin place of the old narrative methodand demonstrates the use of ancient mythology in modernist fiction to think about making the modern world possible for art ?
- A. Virginia Woolf’s The Waves B. Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness C. James Joyce’s Finnegan’s Wake D. James Joyce’s Ulysses...
- What did Henry James describe as “loose baggy monsters” ?
- A. novels B. plays C. the English D. publishers...
- When was the ban finally lifted on D. H. Lawrence’s novel Lady Chatterley’s Lover, written in 1928?
- A. 1930 B. 1945 C. 1960 D. 2000...
- Who wrote the dystopian novel Nineteen- Eighty-Four in which Newspeak demonstrates the heightened linguistic selfconsciousness of modernist writers ?
- A. George Orwell B. Virginia Woolf C. Evelyn Waugh D. Orson Wells...
Leave a Reply