A. 20-30 ohms
B. 70—80 ohms
C. 100—200 ohms
D. 500—1000 ohms
E. none of the above
- The current drawn by the line due to corona losses is___________?
- A. non-sinusoidal B. sinusoidal C. triangular D. square...
- When the interconnector between two stations has large reactance?
- A. the transfer of power will take place with voltage fluctuation and noise B. the transfer of power will take place with least loss C. the stations will fall out of step be¬cause of large angular displacement between the stations D. none of the above...
- The phenomenon qf rise in voltage at the receiving end of the open-circuited or lightly loaded line is called the________________?
- A. Seeback effect B. Ferranti effect C. Raman effect D. none of the above...
- The voltage of the single phase supply to residential consumers is_____________?
- A. 110 V B. 210 V C. 230 V D. 400 V...
- The presence of ozone due to corona is harmful because it________________?
- A. reduces power factor B. corrodes the material C. gives odour D. transfer energy to the ground E. none of the above...