- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Transformers 03/12/2021
A. hysteresis loss
B. eddy current losses
C. copper losses
D. all of the above
- Which winding in a transformer has more number of turns ?
- A. Low voltage winding B. High voltage winding C. Primary winding D. Secondary winding...
- Transformer breaths in when_______________?
- A. load on it increases B. load on it decreases C. load remains constant D. none of the above...
- Harmonics in transformer result in___________?
- A. increased core losses B. increased I2R losses C. magnetic interference with communication circuits D. all of the above...
- The efficiency of a transformer, under heavy loads, is comparatively low because_______________?
- A. copper loss becomes high in proportion to the output B. iron loss is increased considerably C. voltage drop both in primary and secondary becomes large D. secondary output is much less as compared to primary input...
- Which of the following protection is normally not provided on small distribution transformers ?
- A. Overfluxing protection B. Buchholz relay C. Overcurrent protection D. All of the above...
Leave a Reply