- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Series-parallel Circuits 02/12/2021
A. cannot tell
B. remains the same
- A voltage divider consists of two 68 kΩ resistors and a 24 V source. The unknown output voltage is______________?
- A. 12 V B. 24 V C. 0 V D. 6 V...
- The parallel combination of a 470 Ω resistor and a 1.2 kΩ resistor is in series with the parallel combination of three 3 kΩ resistors. A 200 V source is connected across the circuit. The resistor with the most current has a value of____________?
- A. 470 Ω or 1.2 kΩ B. 3 kΩ C. 470 Ω D. 1.2 kΩ...
- The parallel combination of a 6.8 kΩ resistor and a 10 kΩ resistor is in series with the parallel combination of a 2.2 kΩ resistor and a 1 kΩ resistor. A 100 V source is connected across the circuit. The resistor(s) with the greatest voltage drop is (are)___________?
- A. 6.8 kΩ B. 2.2 kΩ C. 6.8 kΩ and 10 kΩ D. 2.2 kΩ and 1 kΩ...
- With 21 V applied, if R1 = 5 ohms, R2 = 35 ohms, and R3 = 14 ohms, what is the current of R2 if R1 is series connected with parallel circuit R2 and R3?
- A. 200 mA B. 400 mA C. 600 mA D. 800 mA...
- When a Wheatstone bridge is in a balanced condition, the center voltmeter in the bridge will read_____________?
- A. twice the source voltage B. half the source voltage C. zero volts D. the same as the source voltage...
Leave a Reply