- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Polyphase Induction Motors 14/07/2021
A. single phase motors
B. variable speed motors
C. low horse power motors
D. high speed motors
- The shaft of an induction motor is made of_____________?
- A. high speed steel B. stainless steel C. carbon steel D. cast iron...
- Rotor rheostat control method of speed control is used for____________?
- A. squirrel-cage induction motors only B. slip ring induction motors only C. both A. and (b) D. none of the above...
- Size of a high speed motor as compared to low speed motor for the same H.P. will be__________?
- A. bigger B. smaller C. same D. any of the above...
- What will happen if the relative speed between the rotating flux of stator and rotor of the induction motor is zero ?
- A. The slip of the motor will be 5% B. The rotor will not run C. The rotor will run at very high speed D. The torque produced will be very large...
- Insertion of resistance in the rotor of an induction motor to develop a given torque?
- A. decreases the rotor current B. increases the rotor current C. rotor current becomes zero D. rotor current rernains same...
Leave a Reply