- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A conductor of length L has current I passing through it, when it is placed parallel to a magnetic field. The force experienced by the conductor will be______________?
Hamad Magnetism and Electromagnetism 14/07/2021
- Core of an electromagnet should have____________?
- A. low coercivity B. high susceptibility C. both of the above D. none of the above...
- The stray line of magnetic flux is defined as_____________?
- A. a line vertical to the flux lines B. the mean length of a ring shaped coil C. a line of magnetic flux in a non-uniform field D. a line of magnetic flux which does not follow the designed path...
- he retentivity (a property) of material is useful for the construction of_______________?
- A. permanent magnets B. transformers C. non-magnetic substances D. electromagnets...
- Which of the following is expected to have the maximum permeability ?
- A. Brass B. Copper C. Zinc D. Ebonite...
- A material which is slightly repelled by a magnetic field is known as_____________?
- A. ferromagnetic material B. diamagnetic material C. paramagnetic material D. conducting material...
Leave a Reply