- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Electrostatics 01/12/2021
A. 0.024 F
B. 0.12 F
C. 0.6 F
D. 0.8 F
- Which of the following statements is correct ___________?
- A. Air capacitors have a black band to indicate the outside foil B. Electrolytic capacitor must be connected in the correct polarity C. Ceramic capacitors must be connected in the correct polarity D. Mica capacitors are available in capacitance value of 1 to 10 pF...
- What will happen to an insulating medium if voltage more than the breakdown voltage is applied on it__________ ?
- A. It will become magnetic B. It will melt C. It will get punctured or cracked D. Its molecular structure will get changed...
- A capacitance of 100 fiF is connected in series with a resistance of 8000 £2. The time constant of the circuit is______________?
- A. 0.2 s B. 0.4 s C. 0.6 s D. 0.8 s...
- Electric intensity being a vector quantity always points_______________?
- A. along the direction of force experienced by a unit positive charge B. opposite to the direction of force experienced by a unit positive charge C. perpendicular to the direction of force experienced by a uit positive charge D. any of above...
- The electric charge of 100 °C is 13cm apart from another charge 16.9°C electric force between them is_____________?
- A. 9x107N B. 900N C. 9x105N D. 9x106N...
Leave a Reply