A. Sinusoidal wave
B. Cosine wave
C. Sawtooth wave
D. None of the above
- A galvanometer in series with a high resistance is called_______________?
- A. An ammeter B. A voltmeter C. A wattmeter D. None of the above...
- A voltmeter is connected in a _____________ with the circuit component across which potential difference is to be measured?
- A. Parallel B. Series C. Series or parallel D. None of the above...
- When an ammeter is inserted in the circuit, the circuit current will _____________?
- A. Increase B. Decrease C. Remain the same D. None of the above...
- A series ohmmeter circuit uses a 3 V battery and a 1 mA meter movement. What is the half-scale resistance for this movement ?
- A. 3 kO B. kO C. kO D. 6 kO...