- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Electrolysis and Storage of Batteries 15/07/2021
A. excessive gassing will occur
B. temperature rise will occur
C. bulging and buckling of plates will occur
D. all above will occur
- The mass of an ion liberated at an electrode is directly proportional to the quantity of electricity. The statement is associated with____________?
- A. Newton’s law B. Faraday’s law of electromagnetic C. Faraday’s law of electrolysis D. Gauss’s law...
- On the average the ampere-hour efficiency of an Edison cell is about__________?
- A. 40% B. 60% C. 70% D. 80%...
- In constant voltage charging method, the charging current from discharged to fully charged condition_____________?
- A. decreases B. increases C. remains constant D. none of the above...
- During the idle period of the battery, strong electrolyte tends to change the active material of the cell into____________?
- A. Pb02 B. PbSC-4 C. PbO D. Pb...
- Which of the following has lower specific gravity V__________?
- A. Dilute H2S04 B. Concentrated H2SO4 C. Water D. Any of the above...
Leave a Reply