- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Electrical Machine Design 15/07/2021
A. Increased I R losses
B. Increased core losses
C. Poor commutation
D. Change in motor parameters
E. All of the above
- Electrical machines having power outputs ranging from a few kW up to approximately 250 kW may be classified as_____________?
- A. small size machines B. medium size machines C. large size machines D. any of the above...
- The density of hydrogen is __________ times the density of air?
- A. 0.07 B. 1.5 C. 2.5 D. 3.5...
- Tractive magnets are operated from____________?
- A. a.c. supply B. d.c. supply C. either a.c. or d.c. supply D. none of the above...
- ___________ brushes are fragile and cause excessive wear of commutator?
- A. Natural graphite B. Hard carbon C. Electro graphitic D. Metal graphite...
- Disc windings are primarily used in_____________-?
- A. short capacity transformers B. medium capacity transformers C. high capacity transformers D. any of the above...
Leave a Reply