- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The speed of a motor falls from 1100 r.p.m. at no-load to 1050 r.p.m. at rated load. The speed regulation of the motor is______________?
Hamad D.C. Motors 15/05/2023
- No-load speed of which of the following motor will be highest ?
- A. Shunt motor B. Series motor C. Cumulative compound motor D. Differentiate compound motor...
- Which of the following load normally needs starting torque more than the rated torque?
- A. Blowers B. Conveyors C. Air compressors D. Centrifugal pumps...
- Which of the following method of speed control of D.C. machine will offer minimum efficiency ?
- A. Voltage control method B. Field control method C. Armature control method D. All above methods...
- Which of the following losses are significantly reduced by laminating the core of a D.C. generator ?
- A. Hysteresis losses B. Eddy current losses C. Copper losses D. Windage losses...
- Ward Leonard method of speed control is basically a______________?
- A. field control method B. armature controlled method C. field diverter D. frequency control method...
Leave a Reply