A. doping of base
B. size of emitter
C. rating of transistor
- A constant current signal across a parallel RLC circuits gives an o/p of 1.4v at the signal frequency of 3.89KHZ and 4.1KHZ .At the frequency of 4KHZ,the o/p voltage will be___________?
- A. 1 v B. 2v C. 1.4v D. 2.8v...
- In deriving ac equivalent circuit for an amplifier circuit, we short circuit___________?
- A. all resistors B. all transistors C. all inductors D. all capacitors...
- Three identical amplifiers with each one having a voltage gain of 50,input resistance of 1KΩ & output resistance of 250 ,are cascaded.The open circuit voltage gain of combined amplifier is_________?
- A. 49dB B. 51dB C. 98dB D. 102dB...
- Negative feedback in an amplifier____________?
- A. Reduces gain B. Increase frequency &phase distortion C. Reduces bandwidth D. Increases noise...