- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
_________ policies attempt to foster industrialization by establishing high barriers to imports of foreign goods to promote local production ?
Hamad Trade Policies For the Developing Nations 15/05/2023
A. absolute advantage
B. comparative advantage
C. export-led growth
D. import substitution
- Among the institutions and policies that have been created to support developing countries are?
- A. the world Bank B. the international Monetary Fund C. The Generalized System of Preferences D. All of the above...
- Concerning tariff policy, the United States does not charge?
- A. lower tariff rates on goods from nations with normal trade relation status B. lower tariff rates on goods from nations with most favored nation status C. low or zero tariffs on goods from certain developing countries D. identical tariff rates in products from all countries of the world...
- Which of the following organizations primarily provides long-term loans to developing countries to help them develop their infrastructure such as schools hospitals and roads ?
- A. World Bank B. International Monetary Fund C. Council on Foreign Relations D. Organization of petroleum Exporting Countries...
- Because supply and demand conditions for primary products are very price inelastic their prices ?
- A. have been steadily rising in recent decades B. have been more stable than the prices of manufactured goods C. fluctuate about as much as the prices of manufactured goods D. tend to be very unstable from year to year...
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?
- A. 2 million barrels per day, $100, $60 million B. 4 million barrels per day, $80, $160 million C. 6 million barrels per day, $60, $60 million D. 8 million barrels per day, $40, $20 million...
Leave a Reply