- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad The External Debt and Financial Crises 14/07/2021
I. short term debt with a maturity of one year or less
II. long-term debt with a maturity of more than one year
III. repurchase obligations to the IMF
IV. IV public official development assistance
A. I and II only
B. III and IV only
C. I, II and III only
D. I, II and IV only
- Shortly after 1979 World Bank introduced loans that emphasized reforms in trade, agriculture industry public enterprise financial energy education or other sectors and were know as ?
- A. Structural adjustment loans B. sectoral adjustment loans C. internal adjustment loans D. external leverage loans...
- Fundamentalists want the IMF to lend to crisis-stricken countries on condition that they undertake fundamental structural reforms in banking Joseph Stiglitz however thinks it is______________?
- A. unrealistic for IMF to intervene in the financial markets of poor countries during the crisis B. impractical for the IMF to loan short term as reforms can only be effective in the middle to long run C. crucial that the IMF intervene in the reform of fiscal policy of the country and not the … Fundamentalists want the IMF to lend to crisis-stricken countries on condition that they undertake fundamental structural reforms in banking Joseph Stiglitz however thinks it...
- Mosley Harrigan and Toye refer to the IMF and World Bank as________________?
- A. excessively committed to writing down LDC debt B. a managed duopoly of policy advice C. a U.S monoply D. the initiator of HIPCs debt forgiveness...
- Highly-indebted poor countries (HIPCs) include________________?
- I- Bolivia II- Benin III- Uganda IV- Tanzania A. I and II only B. I, II , III only C. I, III and IV only D. I, II , III and IV...
- In 1990, during the Persian Gulf War, the U.S government extended generous terms to two middle-income countries by canceling or reducing their debt The two countries were ?
- A. Iraq and Iran B. Egypt and Poland C. Pakistan and Afghanistan D. Saudi Arabia and Jordan...
Leave a Reply