- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Miscellaneous Economics Mcqs 15/07/2021
A. two extreme positions giving rise to a middle position
B. polarization forcing societies to split up
C. conflicts between rich and poor countries
D. imperialism being destroyed by capitalism
- Correlation differs from causation in that correlation ?
- A. precedes causation B. only indicates a probable relation C. occurs purely by chance D. occurs among more than two variables...
- Contemporary technologically advanced societies tend to be_______________?
- A. hexahedron B. hermetic C. heterogeneous D. homogeneous...
- A formal structure of an organizations is its_______________?
- A. leadership structure B. full-time employees C. bylaws and body of officers D. appearance to its general public...
- According to the differential association theory deviant acts are_________________?
- A. considered normal by some antisocial individuals B. caused by abnormal chromosomes C. learned through interaction with others D. the result of social deprivation...
- In a confederacy________________?
- A. powers not claimed by individual states are reserved by the national government B. there is no national government whatsoever C. power is centralized in a national government D. all political power ultimately belongs to the states...
Leave a Reply