The orange juice manufacturers know that orange juice is most often consumed in the mornings. However they would like to change this and make the drink acceptable during other time periods during the day Which form of segmentation would they need to work with and establish strategy reflective of their desires ?
A. gender segmentation
B. benefit segmentation
C. occasion segmentation
D. age and lief-cycle segmentation
- The government increase the minimum wage. The National Association of Fast Food Restaurants hires you to determine the impact that this higher minimum wage will have on it industry. This is an example of ?
- A. industry equilibrium analysis B. specific equilibrium analysis C. partial equilibrium analysis D. general equilibrium analysis...
- It is fact that there are 24 million left-handed people in the United States however most marketers do not attempt to appeal to or design products for this group because there is little in the way of census data about this is group Therefore, this groups fails in one of the requirements for effective segmentation Which of the following is most likely to apply in this case ?
- A. actionable B. substantial C. differentiable D. measurable...
- A(n) ________ is a name term sign symbol or design, or a combination of these that identifies that maker or seller of a product or service ?
- A. Product feature B. sponsorship C. brand D. logo...
- _________ is a principle of enlightened marketing that requires that a company seek real product and marketing improvements ?
- A. Innovative marketing B. Consumer oriented marketing C. value marketing D. Sense of mission marketing...
- All of the following factors can affect the attractiveness of a market segment EXCEPT ?
- A. the presence of many strong and aggressive competitors B. the likelihood of government monitoring C. actual or potential substitute products D. the power of buyers in the segments...