- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The belief that the rate of growth depends upon technological progress facilitated by institutions incentives and government is known as ________ growth theory?
Hamad Long Term Economic Growth 28/04/2023
- Identify below what is NOT considered to be a cause of economic growth ?
- A. An increase in the quantity of labor and capital B. An increase in labor productivity C. An increase in the money supply D. An increase in technology...
- The theory that explains business cycles by the dynamic interaction of consumption and investment demand is the ?
- A. sun spot theory B. multiplier accelerator model C. Solow theory D. New classical theory...
- Real business cycle theory suggests that ____ not important in explaining short-term fluctuations around actual output ?
- A. aggregate supply is B. aggregate demand is C. potential output is D. real variables are...
- GDP per head may be an imperfect measure of economic welfare because it excludes ?
- A. the value of leisure B. Externalities C. Untraded goods D. Change in the distribution of income E. All of the above...
- The neoclassical theory of growth identifier the steady state rate of growth as the ____ just sufficient to keep _____ constant while labor grows?
- A. saving, investment B. capital per person, productivity C. labor growth, output D. investment capital per person...
Leave a Reply