- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Long Term Economic Growth 01/12/2021
A. Public investment in education
B. Innovation and the application of new technology
C. The phase of the lunar cycle
D. Private investment in new physical caital
- The growth rates of economies tend to converge because ________ is easier when capital per worker is low and because of?
- A. capital-widening technical innovation B. capital-widening Catch-up in technology C. capital-deepening technical innovation D. capital-deepening, catch-up in technology...
- The theory that explains business cycles by the dynamic interaction of consumption and investment demand is the ?
- A. sun spot theory B. multiplier accelerator model C. Solow theory D. New classical theory...
- A combined measure of productivity that takes account of both labor and capital productivity is known as ?
- A. total exploitation B. labour/capital productivity C. total factor productivity D. total productivity...
- Governments can stimulate productivity by ?
- A. Imposing higher taxes on capital B. encouraging more labour intensive work to reduce unemployment C. reducing spending in education D. encouraging private investment...
- GDP per head may be an imperfect measure of economic welfare because it excludes ?
- A. the value of leisure B. Externalities C. Untraded goods D. Change in the distribution of income E. All of the above...
Leave a Reply