- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Introduction To Economics 03/12/2021
A. Has supply but not demand
B. Has demand but not supply
C. Has supply and demand
D. Has market forces and government intervention
- The concept of opportunity cost ?
- A. is relevant only for a capitalist economy like the United States. B. Suggests a major increase in public health care spending means an expansion in other areas will be harder to achieve. C. Suggests all our wants can be achieved. D. Would be relevant if we eliminated poverty...
- The Phillips curve shows that ?
- A. the business cycle has been eliminated B. an increase in inflation temporarily increases unemployment. C. inflation and unemployment are unrelated in the short run. D. a decrease in inflation temporarily increases unemployment. E. none of these...
- ________ and ___________ do not directly affect the demand curve ?
- A. the price of related goods consumer income B. consumer incomes, tastes C. the costs of production bank opening hours D. the price of related goods preferences...
- A student chooses to study because the marginal benefit is greater than the ______________ cost?
- A. average B. expected C. total D. marginal...
- A supply curve is directly affected by ?
- A. technology B. input costs C. government regulation D. all of the above...
Leave a Reply