- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Antimonopoly legislation is undertaken to ____ competition and market regulation is undertaken to ____ competition ?
Hamad Applied Microeconomics 02/12/2021
A. restrict; promote
B. restrict; restrict
C. promote; promote
D. promote; restrict
- Spending on motoring as a % of household expenditure in the UK shows that motoring is ?
- A. Environmentally damaging B. an inferior good C. a potential public good D. a superior good...
- De-regulation is where the government ?
- A. removes barriers to entry B. imposes higher standards of conduct C. removes barriers to entry and minimum product quality standards D. breaks up private sector monopolies....
- In the country X it is now becoming possible to buy electricity from a gas company and gas from an electricity company. This is called ?
- A. deregulation B. making markets contestable C. natural monopoly. D. cross-subsidization....
- Economists use the term regulatory capture to mean a situation where the private sector firms being regulated ?
- A. Persuade the regulator to operate in the industry’s interests B. Persuade the regulator to act in the firms interests. C. Bribe the regulator. D. Persuade the government to change the regulatory regime....
- Between 1990 and 1999 car ownership per thousand of the population fell in ?
- A. Spain B. Belgium C. USA D. UK...
Leave a Reply