- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Physical Properties 15/07/2021
A. Primary forces
B. Secondary forces
C. Cohesive forces
D. Ionic forces
- Ultimate tensile strength refers to_________________?
- A. Stress before rupture B. Stress after rupture C. Longitudinal compressive strength D. Horizontal compressive strength...
- The elastic of plastic deformation to fracture a material is its_______________?
- A. Toughness B. Brittleness C. Young’s modulus D. Proportional limit...
- Brinnel hardness number of a dental gold alloy is directly proportional to its______________?
- A. Tensile strength B. Elongation C. Modulus of elasticity D. Modulus of resilience...
- Sublimation is the conversion of a___________________?
- A. Solid directly to gas B. Gas to liquid and then to soild C. Gas directly to liquid D. Solid to liquid and then to gas...
- For adhesion to be present between solid and liquid________________?
- A. Liquid should wet solid surface B. Mechanical interlocking should be present C. Should have high contact angle D. None of the above...
Leave a Reply