- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Impression Materials 01/12/2021
A. Zinc Sulphate & Zinc chloride
B. Zinc chloride & Eugenol
C. Zinc Sulphate & Eugenol
- Hysteresis in a hydrocolloid gel is______________?
- A. Moisture absorption B. Temperature lag between gelation and liquefaction temperature C. Phenomenon of conversion of gel into sol D. All of the above...
- Heavy and light body impression materials are use with______________?
- A. Mercaptan B. Silicone C. Reversible hydrocolloid D. A and B...
- Which of the following is not true about elastomeric impression ?
- A. Single mix material have higher viscosity B. Shear thinning is related to viscosity of non phase impression material C. Improper mixing of material can cause permanent deformation of impression D. Putty – wash technique of impression reduces dimensional change of setting...
- Polysulfide material is routinely not recommended because of_______________?
- A. Unpleasant odor and taste B. Low accuracy C. Least permanent deformation D. Highest curing shrinkage...
- Syringe material is______________?
- A. High viscosity elastomer B. Medium viscosity elastomer C. Medium & low viscosity elastomer D. Low viscosity elastomer...
Leave a Reply