- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A. Better handling property
B. Dimensional Stability
C. Resistance to creep
D. Toxicity to pulp and dentin
- Which of the following phases of dental amalgam has minimum strength____________?
- A. Gamma 1 B. Gamma 2 C. Epsilon 1 D. Gamma 3...
- Mercury rich condition in a slow setting amalgam alloy system in a resoration in______________?
- A. Accelerated corrosion B. Fracture of the restoration C. Merginal damage D. All of the above...
- High copper amalgam can be produced_____________?
- A. From smooth atomized particles B. From irregular and spherical particles C. From lathe cut particles D. From traditional alloy particles...
- The higher the Hg alloy ratio in dental amalgam________________?
- A. Higher the strength B. Lower the creep value C. More matrix matrial formed D. More gamma 1 phase formed...
- Finishing and polishing of Amalgam make the restoration______________?
- A. Increase in tarnish and corrosion resistance B. Increase the marginal strength C. Decrease the tarnish and corrosion resistance D. Increased compressive strength...
Leave a Reply