- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Degree of static indeterminacy of a rigid-jointed plane frame having 15 members, 3 reaction components and 14 joints is__________________?
Hamad Structural Analysis 26/04/2023
- Castigliano’s first theorem is applicable_______________?
- A. for statically determinate structures only B. when the system behaves elastically C. only when principle of superposition is valid D. none of the above...
- Which of the following is not the displacement method ?
- A. Equilibrium method B. Column analogy method C. Moment distribution method D. Kani’s method...
- Muller Breslau’s principle for obtaining influence lines is applicable to___________________?
- i) trusses ii) statically determinate beams and frames iii) statically indeterminate structures, the material of which is elastic and follows Hooke’s law iv) any statically indeterminate structure The correct answer is ? A. (i), (ii) and (iii) B. (i), (ii) and (iv) C. (i) and (ii) D. only (i)...
- The carryover factor in a prismatic member whose far end is fixed is___________________?
- A. 0 B. 1/2 C. 3/4 D. 1...
- In the slope deflection equations, the deformations are considered to be caused by________________?
- i) bending moment ii) shear force iii) axial force The correct answer is A. only (i) B. (i)and(ii) C. (ii) and (iii) D. (i), (ii) and (iii)...
Leave a Reply