A. higher than the surface of liquid
B. the same as the surface of liquid
C. lower than the surface of liquid
E. none of the above
- Free surface of a liquid tends to contract to the smallest possible area due to force of _________________?
- A. surface tension B. viscosity C. friction D. cohesion E. adhesion...
- If mercury in a barometer is replaced by water, the height of 3.75 cm of mercury will be following cm of water___________________?
- A. 51 cm B. 50 cm C. 52 cm D. 52.2 cm E. 51.7 cm...
- The vapour pressure over the concave surface is__________________?
- A. less man the vapour pressure over the plane surface B. equal to the vapour pressure over the plane surface C. greater than the vapour pressure over the plane surface D. zero E. none of the above...
- Centre of pressure compared to e.g. is______________?
- A. above it B. below it C. at same point D. above or below depending on area of body E. none of the above...
- The time oscillation of a floating body with increase in metacentric height will be________________?
- A. same B. higher C. lower D. lower/higher depending on weight of body E. unpredictable...