A. sink to bottom
B. float over fluid
C. partly immersed
D. be fully immersed with top surface at fluid surface
E. none of the above
- When the flow parameters at any given instant remain same at every point, then flow is said to be____________________?
- A. quasi static B. steady state C. laminar D. uniform E. static....
- In a static fluid__________________?
- A. resistance to shear stress is small B. fluid pressure is zero C. linear deformation is small D. only normal stresses can exist E. viscosity is nil...
- A one dimensional flow is one which___________________?
- A. is uniform flow B. is steady uniform flow C. takes place in straight lines D. involves zero transverse component of flow E. takes place in one dimension...
- The vapour pressure over the concave surface is________________?
- A. less man the vapour pressure over the plane surface B. equal to the vapour pressure over the plane surface C. greater than the vapour pressure over the plane surface D. zero E. none of the above...
- The horizontal component of buoyant force is__________________?
- A. negligible B. same as buoyant force C. zero D. non of these...