- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The transition curve used in the horizontal alignment of highways as per IRC recommendations is_______________?
Hamad Highway Engineering 16/07/2021
C. cubic parabola
D. any of the above
- To calculate the minimum value of ruling radius of horizontal curves in plains, the design speed is given by_________________?
- A. 8 kmph B. 12kmph C. 16kmph D. 20 kmph...
- Highway facilities are designed for_________________?
- A. annual average hourly volume B. annual average daily traffic C. thirtieth highest hourly volume D. peak hourly volume of the year...
- When a number of roads are meeting at a point and only one of the roads is important, then the suitable shape of rotary is________________?
- A. circular B. tangent C. elliptical D. turbine...
- Softening point of bitumen to be used for read construction at a place where maximum temperature is 40° C should be______________?
- A. less-than 40°C B. greater than 40°C C. equal to 40°C D. none of the above...
- The binder normally used in flexible pavement construction is________________?
- A. cement B. lime C. bitumen D. none of the above...
Leave a Reply