- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Fluid Mechanics 13/07/2021
A. the head loss is same through each pipe
B. the discharge is same through each pipe
C. a trial solution is not necessary
D. the discharge through each pipe is added to obtain total discharge
- In steady flow of a fluid, the total accele ration of any fluid particle______________?
- A. can be zero B. is never zero C. is always zero D. is independent of coordinates...
- The shear stress distribution for a fluid flowing in between the parallel plates, both at rest, is_______________?
- A. constant over the cross section B. parabolic distribution across the section C. zero at the mid plane and varies linearly with distance from mid plane D. zero at plates and increases linearly to midpoint...
- Two pipe systems are said to be equivalent when_________________?
- A. head loss and discharge are same in two systems B. length of pipe and discharge are same in two systems C. friction factor and length are same in two systems D. length and diameter are same in two systems...
- The major loss of energy in long pipes is due to_______________?
- A. sudden enlargement B. sudden contraction C. gradual contraction or enlargement D. friction...
- If the dynamic viscosity of a fluid is 0.5 poise and specific gravity is 0.5, then the kinematic viscosity of that fluid in stokes is__________________?
- A. 0.25 B. 0.50 C. 1.0 D. none of the above...
Leave a Reply