- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Environmental Engineering 17/05/2023
A. aerobic only
B. anaerobic only
C. aerobic in lower compartment and anaerobic in upper compartment
D. anaerobic in lower compartment and aerobic in upper compartment
- The distribution mains are designed for________________?
- A. maximum daily demand B. maximum hourly demand C. average daily demand D. maximum hourly demand on maxi¬mum day...
- Assertion A: Slow sand filters are more efficient in removal of bacteria than rapid sand filters. Reason R : The sand used in slow sand filters is finer than that in rapid sand filters. Select your answer based on the coding system given below?
- A. Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A B. Both A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A C. A is true but R is false D. A is false but R is true...
- In a BOD test, 1.0 ml of raw sewage was diluted to 100 ml and the dissolved oxygen concentration of diluted sample at the beginning was 6 ppm and it was 4 ppm at the end of 5 day incubation at 20°C. The BOD of raw sewage will be___________?
- A. 100 ppm B. 200 ppm C. 300 ppm D. 400 ppm...
- Settling velocity increases with_______________?
- A. specific gravity of solid particles B. size of particles C. depth of tank D. temperature of liquid...
- As compared to rapid sand filters, slow sand filters give______________?
- 1) slower filtration rate 2) higher filtration rate 3) lesser efficiency in removal of bacteria 4) higher efficiency in removal of bacteria The correct answer is? A. (1) and (2) B. (2) and (3) C. (1) and (4) D. (2) and (4)...
Leave a Reply