- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A manufacturer produces certain items at a labor cost of P 115 each, material cost of P 76 each and variable cost of P 2.32 each. If the item has a unit price of P 600, how many units must be manufactured each month for the manufacturer to break even if the monthly overhead is P428,000 _________________?
Hamad Engineering Economy 15/07/2021
- One banker’s year is equivalent to ________________ days?
- A. 300 B. 360 C. 365 D. 366...
- Mr. Jun Ramos was granted a loan of P20,000 by his employer Excel First Review and Training Center, Inc. with an interest of 6% for 180 days on the principal collected in advance. The corporation would accept a promissory note for P20,000 non-interest for 180 days. If discounted at once, find the proceeds of the note?
- A. P18,000 B. P18,900 C. P19,000 D. P19,100...
- A type of bond where the corporation pledges securities which it owns such as the stock or bonds of one of its subsidiaries ?
- A. Mortgage bond B. Joint bond C. Security bond D. Collateral trust bond...
- Which is true about corporation ?
- A. It is worse type of business organization. B. The minimum number of incorporators to start a corporation is three. C. Its life is dependent on the lives of the incorporators. D. The stock holders of the corporation are only liable to the extent of their investments....
- The financial health of the company is measured in terms of______________?
- A. Liquidity B. Solvency C. Relative risk D. All of the above...
Leave a Reply