- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Elements of Remote Sensing 04/12/2020
A. Physical weathering of rocks
B. Chemical weathering of rocks
C. Biological weathering of rocks
D. All of these
- Which one the following is a correct statement ?
- A. The vertical section of the soil extending into the parent material, is called profile B. The layers of the soil parallel to the earth surface are called horizons C. The transitional layer between two adjoining horizons is called boundary D. All of these...
- Which one of the following helps to identify the objects on the earth surface ?
- A. Atmospheric window B. Signature C. Radiometric error D. None of these...
- A and B are two towers of equal height diametrically opposite on either side of the nadir point, at 3 km and 5 km distances. Which one of the following statements is correct?
- A. Height displacement of A will be less than that of B B. Height displacement of B will be less than that of A C. Height displacement of A and B is equal D. Height displacement of A and B will be towards each other...
- Electromagnetic radiation_______________?
- A. Produces a time varying magnetic field and vice versa B. Once generated, remains self-propagating C. Is capable to travel across space D. All of these...
- Who coined the term, ‘Remote sensing_______________?
- A. Evelyn L. Pruitt, a geographer B. Gaspard Felix Tournachon, a French scientist C. Wilbur Wright, an Italian scientist D. None of these...
Leave a Reply