- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Elements of Remote Sensing 14/07/2021
A. Propagation of modulated light waves
B. Propagation of infrared radiation
C. The visible light as carrier with frequency of the order of 5 × 1014 Hz
D. High frequency radio waves
- Repetitive observations of the same area at equal interval of time are useful to monitor the dynamic phenomena________________?
- A. Cloud evolution B. Vegetative cover C. Snow cover D. All of these...
- Pick up the correct statement from the following?
- A. Frequency is the number of wave crests passing a fixed point in one second B. Frequency of a wave is measured in Hertz (Hz) C. Amplitude of a wave is the height of its crust from the mid-point D. All of these...
- Which one of the following quantities forms the basis of radiometry ?
- A. Radiant energy (Q) B. Radiant flux (Φe ) C. Radiant intensity (I) D. All of these...
- Which one of the following residual biases involves the GPS accuracy ?
- A. Satellite dependent biases due to uncertainty in the orbital parameters of the satellite B. Receiver -dependent biases due to clock stability with line C. Signal propagation biases due to the sphere and troposphere propagation D. All the above...
Leave a Reply