- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Design of Concrete Structures 01/12/2021
A. Elastic modulus of high tensile steel is nearly the same as that of mild steel
B. Elastic modulus of high tensile steel is more than that of mild steel
C. Carbon percentage in high carbon steel is less than that in mild steel
D. High tensile steel is cheaper than mild steel
- Increase in the moisture content in concrete_________________?
- A. reduces the strength B. increases the strength C. does not change the strength D. all of the above...
- Poisson’s ratio for concrete_______________?
- A. remains constant B. increases with richer mixes C. decreases with richer mixes D. none of the above...
- According to IS : 456-1978, the fiexural strength of concrete is________________?
- A. directly proportional to compressive strength B. inversely proportional to compressive strength C. directly proportional to square root of compressive strength D. inversely proportional to square root of compressive strength...
- If the depth of neutral axis for a singly reinforced rectangular section is represented by kd in working stress design, then the value of k for balanced section_______________?
- A. depends on as, only B. depends on aCbC only C. depends on both crst and acbc D. is independant of both ast and acbc where d is the effective depth, ast is per-missible stress in steel in tension and ocbc is permissible stress in concrete in bend¬ing compression...
- The purpose of reinforcement in prestressed concrete is________________?
- A. to provide adequate bond stress B. to resist tensile stresses C. to impart initial compressive stress in concrete D. all of the above...
Leave a Reply