1. the vertical slab is designed as a continuous slab
2. the heel slab is designed as a continuous slab
3. the vertical slab is designed as a cantilever
4. the heel slab is designed as a cantilever
The correct answer is?
A. (1) and (ii)
B. (1) and(4)
C. (2) and (3)
D. (3) and (4)
- Workability of concrete is directly proportional to________________?
- A. aggregate cement ratio B. time of transit C. grading of the aggregate D. all of above...
- As compared to ordinary portland cement, high alumina cement has______________?
- A. higher initial setting time but lower final setting time B. lower initial setting time but higher final setting time C. higher initial and final setting times D. lower initial and final setting times...
- When shear stress exceeds the permissible limit in a slab, then it is reduced by____________?
- A. increasing the depth B. providing shear reinforcement C. using high strength steel D. using thinner bars but more in number...
- The critical section for finding maximum bending moment for footing under masonry wall is located_______________?
- A. at the middle of the wall B. at the edge of the wall C. halfway between the middle and edge of the wall D. at a distance equal to effective depth of footing from the edge of the wall...
- Sinking of an intermediate support of a continuous beam_____________?
- 1. reduces the negative moment at support 2. increases the negative moment at support 3. reduces the positive moment at center of span 4. increases the positive moment at center of span The correct answer is? A. (1) and (3) B. (1) and(4) C. (2 )and (3) D. (2) and (4)...