- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Applied Mechanics and Graphic Statics 01/12/2021
A. only the closure of force polygon is sufficient
B. only the closure of funicular polygon is sufficient
C. both force polygon and funicular polygon must close
D. none of the above
- A block in the shape of a parallelopiped of sides lm x 2m x 3m lies on the surface. Which of the faces gives maximum stable block ?
- A. 1 m x 2 m B. 2 m x 3 m C. 1 m x 3m D. equally stable on all faces...
- If the kinetic energy and potential energy of a simple harmonic oscillator of amplitude A are both equal to half the total energy, then the displacement is equal to_________________?
- A. A B. A/2 C. A/V2 D. AV2...
- A rope is wrapped twice around a rough pole with a coefficient of friction ‘A . It is subjected to a force Fj at one end and a gradually increasing force F2 is applied at the other end till the rope just starts slip-ping. At this instant the ratio of F2 to Fi is_____________________?
- A. 1 B. e2* C. e4* D. e*72...
- In a lifting machine a weight of 5 kN is lifted through 200 mm by an effort of 0.1 kN moving through 15 m. The mechanical advantage and velocity ratio of the machine are respectively_____________________?
- A. 50 and 75 B. 75 and 50 C. 75 and 75 D. 50 and 50...
- A particle is executing simple harmonic motion in a line 1.0 m long. If the time of one complete vibration is 1 sec, then the maximum velocity of the particle is___________________?
- A. 1.00 m/sec B. 1.57 m/sec C. 3.14 m/sec D. 6.28 m/sec...
Leave a Reply