- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A cable loaded with 10 kN/m of span is stretched between supports in the same horizontal line 100 m apart. If the central dip is 10 m, then the maximum and minimum pull in the cable respectively are____________________?
Hamad Applied Mechanics and Graphic Statics 03/12/2021
A. 1346.3 kN and 1500 kN
B. 1436.2 kN and 1250 kN
C. 1346.3 kN and 1250 kN
D. 1436.2 kN and 1500 kN
- Which of the following represents the state of neutral equilibrium ?
- A. a cube resting on one edge B. a smooth cylinder lying on a curved surface C. a smooth cylinder lying on a convex surface D. none of the above...
- The potential energy of a particle falling through a straight shaft drilled through the earth (assumed homogenous and spherical) is proportional to____________________?
- A. log r B. r C. r2 D. 1/r where r is the distance of’the particle from centre of the earth...
- The maximum pull in a cable, carrying a uniformly distributed load and supported at two ends which are at the same level, is at_____________________?
- A. supports B. quarter span C. mid span D. none of the above...
- A system of copianar forces is in equilibrium when___________________?
- A. force polygon closes B. funicular polygon closes C. both force polygon” and funicular polygon close D. all the forces are concurrent...
- The unit of rotational inertia of a body in C.G.S system is________________?
- A. cm4 B. kg-cm2 C. gm-cm2 D. gm-cm3...
Leave a Reply