- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A. One Molal NaCI
B. One molal KCI solution
C. One molal CaCI2
D. One molal urea solution
- Solution with maximum concentration of solute at given temperature is called________________?
- A. Super saturated solution B. unsaturated solution C. saturated solution D. dilute solution...
- When common salt is dissolved in water ?
- A. Boiling point of water decrease B. Boiling point of water increase C. Boiling point of water remains same D. None of the above...
- Water of crystallization can be removed by________________?
- A. drying B. heating C. evaporation D. All of the above...
- Which one of the following salt does not hydrolyzed________________?
- A. Na2SO4 B. AlCl3 C. CuSO4 D. NH4Cl...
- Concentration of solute molecule when they are in equilibrium with solid substance at particular temperature is called________________?
- A. saturated solution B. solubility C. unsaturated solution D. super saturated solution...
Leave a Reply