- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
For a gas where volume and pressures are 1dm3 and 2 atm respectively what should be its new volume when pressure is increased to 6 atm at constant temperature ?
- Which of the following is not considered as an intermolecular force between molecules ?
- A. Coordinate covalent bonds B. Hydrogen bonds C. Debye forces D. London dispersion forces...
- Ideal gasses have all the following characteristics except ?
- A. Absence of intermolecular forces B. Collisions among the molecules of an ideal gas are perfectly elastic C. The molecules occupy no space D. All of the above are correct...
- Which one is not the partial pressure of oxygen in the lungs ?
- A. 0.1526 atm B. 116 mm of Hg C. 116 torr D. 1 atm...
- One mole of an ideal gas at 546.5 K under 2 atm pressure has a volume of________________?
- A. 22.414 m3 B. 44.828 dm3 C. 22.414 dm3 D. 11.212 cm3...
- What is the abundant form of matter on earth ?
- A. Gas B. Liquid C. Solid D. Plasma...
Leave a Reply