- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Thermodynamics for Chemical 15/07/2021
A. Violates second law of thermodynamics
B. Involves transfer of heat from low temperature to high temperature
C. Both A. and B
D. Neither A. nor B
- Fugacity is most helpful in____________________?
- A. Representing actual behaviour of real gases B. Representing actual behaviour of ideal gases C. The study of chemical equilibria involving gases at atmospheric pressure D. None of these...
- “The fugacity of a gas in a mixture is equal to the product of its mole fraction and its fugacity in the pure state at the total pressure of the mixture”. This is__________________?
- A. The statement as per Gibbs-Helmholtz B. Called Lewis-Randall rule C. Henry’s law D. None of these...
- Air-refrigeration cycle________________?
- A. Is the most efficient of all refrigeration cycles B. Has very low efficiency C. Requires relatively large quantities of air to achieve a significant amount of refrigeration D. Both B. and C...
- For a spontaneous process, free energy__________________?
- A. Is zero B. Increases C. Decreases whereas the entropy increases D. And entropy both decrease...
- Compressibility factor for almost all the gases are approximately same at the same__________________?
- A. Pressure and temperature B. Reduced pressure and reduced temperature C. Critical pressure and critical temperature D. None of these...
Leave a Reply